Monday, August 6, 2012

county fairs!

K-on! Summer Rock Festival
just today my town has started their county fair, for those who are don't know what it is then i shall tell you!(i am sorry i can not explain it at all). it's really fun and perfect time to hangout with family and friends! i've been there last year with my brother, ate soul food and went on a few rides to. i asked my friend to go but he didn't show up till after i left. anyway, this years county fair i will assume it will be the same as last year. i do have planes to go but no one would go with me(makes me feel alone, also doesn't really help that i'm otaku ;_;), but that's okay cause i will ask come across someone who would go! i guess this is like an summer festival in Japan without kimonos XD

No comments:

Post a Comment